Wednesday, August 24, 2011

DIY List - Completion #1

I was not able to complete my 'big' project I mentioned a few weekends ago. It was quite warm as I thought it might be. However, I have made some progress in other areas and am happy to share my first completion from the previously mentioned DIY list.
Yay for productivity! 

Nothing beats a pop of color to make doing laundry a little more exciting.

Sorry for the iPhone pictures but it's all I had access to at the time.

Isn't it cute!
All you need for this project is wooden letters and paint. The little shelf is something I've had for years but I did spruce it up a bit. Put a coat of light yellow paint on it and cut out squares of scrapbook paper for each section. I haven't decided what I am going to fill the squares with yet but for now I'm trying some old mini bottles. 

Here are a few close ups.




Stay tuned for a post of completion #2 later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment